NR Foundation is a non-profit organization that is focused on improving the standard of living in remote, deep poverty areas by providing education to children who would not have the chance otherwise. It promotes an education through technology, to achieve prosperity for all citizens.
We are currently looking for a TEFL (Teaching English as a foreign language)/ TESL (Teaching English as a secondary language) to provide excellent ideas by creating plan, process and methodologies for our product. As an educationist with expertise in TEFL/TESL, he/she will be responsible for creating plans, processes, methodologies and teaching materials. He/ She will be responsible of checking and assessing pupils’ work. He/ She will also be attending social events.
- Excellent English spoken and written skills.
- Must possess Teaching skills.
- Must understand kids psychology.
- Possess patience & clear dictation.
- Must be Lateral thinker.
- Proficient in MS Office suite and Adobe Reader.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and computer skills.
- Must be familiar with new learning techniques
- Must be UpToDate with educational apps.
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Outstanding work ethic, character, integrity, and professionalism
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask, and meet tight deadlines
- Strong design, communication, and presentation skills
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
Qualification: MS/MFIL in English Language Teaching, Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages or TEFL Diploma (Level 4-7)
Experience: 5-8 years of experience in English Language Teaching (Kg to grade 7)
No of vacancies: 1
Salary: Market competitive + Bonus and other benefits
Location: Johar Town, Lahore