We are looking for a digital marketing expert with excellent communication and digital marketing skills, who will play a key role in developing and executing campaigns and marketing plans on social media and other digital platforms. Must have in-depth knowledge of latest algorithms, strategies, and profound approach to resolve different issues. Have a deep understanding of Google console and Google analytics. The right candidate will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating, and overseeing long- term SEO campaigns and will be a person who can expand our product’s reach.
We are also looking for a talented social media expert to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media expert, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence, ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Deep knowledge, skills about all techniques of SEO, SEM, SMM
- Experience using any CMS platforms and marketing automation solutions
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns
- The ability to multitask, prioritize issues/escalations and manage many projects simultaneously
- Must have strong knowledge of SEO, email marketing, Inbound/Content marketing, website management and digital advertising principles.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight etc)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Analytical. Multitasking and intercommunication skills.
No of vacancies: 2
Experience: 3-5 years’ relevant professional experience
Qualification:BBA/MBA or Relevant field.